Monday, June 18, 2007

Mandy Moore's "Wild Hope" Out Tomorrow!


One day to go! Twenty-four hours and counting! Mandy Moore's fifth album "Wild Hope" (if you count her "I Wanna Be with You" one) is coming out TOMORROW! Mandy Moore hasn't released an album since 2003 with her cover-album titled "Coverage." Since then, she's switched labels, recording studios and discovered an amazing band to support her. Her decision to have a more eclectic sound on her album was solely her choice and she refused to let anyone tell her otherwise. Recently, Moore posted on her website that she is busy with interviews for her upcoming movie "License to Wed," due out July 3. She also mentioned that she has two more upcoming performances and would like to thank the people in Chicago for breaking the ice in singing her new material.

"I have never worked this hard to promote something and as I've mentioned to you guys in the past, it's been amazingly educational. However, the last week or so has been a new phase of promotion in that I am finally getting to perform the record rather than just talk about it. The audience at Park West (Chicago) was so awesome and responsive. I had no idea what to expect and who would show up. I guess the show sold out which blew me away, to say the least. I played just about the whole record along with a couple covers the band and I worked out. It went by so quickly and all I could think about is wanting to get back out there." ~Mandy Moore, quoted from MandyMoore.com

Like I previously blogged, I was at the Chicago performance so check around the site for a review of it, as well as a couple of close-ups! She also mentioned that she will be touring in the near future! So don't forget to head over to www.ticketsnow.com to grab your tickets once dates are finalized! In the meantime, if you live in the NY or LA area, she's coming to Joe's Pub (NY) and The Roxy (LA) in a week or two, so I highly recommend you check it out! Otherwise, make sure to pick up a copy of "Wild Hope" tomorrow!!!!!

Come back to this very spot later this week for a complete review of the album!

Upcoming Mandy Appearances!
Live with Kelly and Regis-week of release (check back!)
PBS Tavis Smiley Show-June 18 (late)
The Tonight Show-June 26
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson-June 27
Martha Stewart Show-July 27
The Today Show-(TBA)
The Sauce-Wed. June 20, 3pm PST/6pm EST
CBS Early Show-(TBA)
TRL/MTV News-Thurs. June 21
Good Day LA-June 29

CHICAGO PERFORMANCE LIVE ON MSN.COM Monday, June 18 11am PST/2pm EST. Trust me, it's worth watching!




Recommended sites!
(Get your Mandy Moore concert tickets here!)
http://abackstageproduction.blogspot.com
http://tuningin2music.blogspot.com
http://itonlytakesaspark.blogspot.com

No comments: